TAGLIOLINI NEST | 86
Our TAGLIOLINI NEST | N ° 86 are part of the large selection of Pasta ARRIGHI produced only and exclusively with durum wheat semolina. They are, par excellence, the Piedmont pasta format. They are called in Piedmontese dialect Tajarin and, the traditional ones, homemade, are prepared with egg turlo.
Range: Special Pasta
Type: Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Die: number 86
This format is ideal for those who want a light pasta inspired by tradition that can be seasoned with light and simple sauces or very full-bodied.
We also tried them with our ARRIGHI SAUCES and they are super because they have an excellent cooking resistance. You will notice it at the first bite.
You can also be inspired by the many RECIPES in the dedicated section
DID YOU KNOW THAT: Tajarin (or tagliolini or taglierini) are a fresh egg pasta of the Piedmontese culinary tradition widespread especially in the Langhe area. Long, thin and of a deep yellow color due to the abundant yolk, tajarin are eaten with rich meat-based condiments (such as roast sauce) or flavored with butter, cheese and a few slices of Alba truffle.
If you want, with only two simple ingredients (Flour 250 grams and 8 yellow-fleshed egg yolks) you can try to prepare Tajarin at home by following the following steps:
- Spread 250 g of flour on the work surface
- Add the egg yolks
- Work with a fork, gradually adding the flour
- Help yourself with a tarot to combine the flour on the top
- Continue to knead with your palms
- Form a loaf and cover with a sheet of cling film. Let it sit for 20 minutes
- Flour the work surface and knead the dough: starting from the center, roll out towards the edge
- Turn the dough about 60 ° and continue to roll out
- When it has reached a thickness of 2 mm, fold the dough on itself: start from the edges and fold them up to obtain a strip
- Cut in half
- On the cutting board, cut the tajarin 2 - 3 mm wide
Enjoy your meal!
Quality signed Choice, guaranteed and certified.
Our Best Selection
Good, natural, fast, transportable and in recyclable cup.
Perfect for any adventure
Italian Pasta made to measure for recipes from all over the world.
Bring quality to your table
Since 1959, the italian Pasta in Piedmont
Top Italian Experience Every Day